Our client provides streaming content to mobile, tablet and PC in Asia. There are expanding their Japan office and looking for a Head of Marketing & PR who will be responsible for all advertising, media engagement, and activity to acquire, retain and engage users in Japan.
The Head of Marketing will lead the strategy and implementation of all audience acquisition and engagement, and PR activity for our client in Japan in alignment with their strategy and vision. You will be responsible for driving new initiatives to maximize brand awareness, affinity and preference and overseeing all PR strategy and media engagement in Japan.
- Build a high performance and passionate consumer marketing and PR team.
- Execute the consumer marketing strategy and PR strategy
- Head brand custodian responsible for all brand touch points
- Build and maintain key relationships with internal and external partners, including our client's teams cross Asia regions, subsidiaries, business partners and etc.
- Consumer research to raise brand awareness, accelerate users conversion and expansion and etc.
- 7+ years total marketing experience (Including 3-5 years in Online/Digital)
- Experience leading and developing a team and managing senior internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated success (or well-planned failures) in developing tactics to hack growth
- Experience developing and executing impactful marketing strategies
- Experience in e-commerce or games industry a plus
- Fluent in Japanese and Business Level English