Do you love possibilities? Do you like opening doors to new opportunities and putting people together who are a good match? Well, there is an opportunity for you! Our client is a leader in their industry and is recognized by their competition as a challenger, and is looking for challengers to grow.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through cold calling and campaign event follow-up calls.
- Communicates complex technical product information to prospects to educate prospects and qualify the lead.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive quarterly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting and sales skills.
- Responds to inquiries via chat, email, incoming and outbound calls.
- Acquires referrals and further contact information where needed.
- Manages projects, relationships and deliverables for an assigned territory.
- Supports the company’s marketing efforts by following up on leads, inquiries, etc.
- Lead generation, telemarketing or related experience
- Impeccable phone skills with strong interpersonal and written communications
- Excellent prospecting skills
- Excellent computer skills including use of contact management software, and Windows-based applications
- Good understanding of how Call center environment/ industry works
- Strong aptitude for technology concepts and products
- Strong work ethic, reliable and ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines are a must
- Team player, with sense of humor (small team of 3 people in a approx. 50 person company)
- Ability to quickly absorb new campaigns and requirements
- Motivation to succeed
- Japanese native language with business English ability