Our client is a European company with global offices. They provide an interesting, friendly and nurturing environment with lots of opportunity for future growth.
You will be working for international major brands providing digital production service such as web mastering, web analysis, web marketing etc.
Your role will entail the following duties:
- Attend meetings with sales team to understand clients needs to help create optimal proposals
- Set up and control of production and quality processes.
- Checks and evaluation of the daily deliveries.
- Production of regular Activity reports.
- Quality assurance of digital assets
- Work of several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Coordination with international team on large projects
- Project follow up and reporting
- At least 3 years experiences in EC site management as web director or similar position.
- Ability to estimate and communicate the feasibility and timing of E-commerce tasks (HTML integration Content contribution / update of assets...)
- Ability to provide regular and frequent reporting including quality and costs metrics.
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Good understanding of digital best practices