** CANDIDATES MUST BE ALREADY RESIDENT IN JAPAN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE **
Expected Start-Date: January / Feb 2017 (3 - 6 month term)
Vision Consulting Services K.K. is looking for a Intern to start as a Researcher / Staff Support with training provided continuously throughout the Internship.
The position is intended for a 4th year University student or new grad. Both Japanese nationals and non Japanese are welcome to apply. Japanese skills are an asset but not required. The position will begin as a contract with potential to be converted to a full time role.
As a an Intern at Vision Consulting your will be doing Research / Staff Support and will be responsible for research and database work, using various tools and online resources as well as updating legacy candidate data in the database.
- Database entry
- Updating legacy entries
- Market research on candidates / clients
- Candidate scouting (web or phone)
- Mailout campaigns
- Task / Support requests handed down by team leaders
To be a successfull candidate for the Internship role, you will need to have a bright personality and be able to hold a conversation with new people on a daily basis as well as strong computer skills in order to navigate through online tools and databases. On-going training will be provided!
Our office is located in the vibrant area of Minami Azabu next to Roppongi. Walking distance from the station is less then 5 minutes with several subway lines options to choose from.
- Already located in Japan
- Strong Business Level English (Required)
- Intermediate level Japanese (Preferred)
- Bright personality
- Able to multi-task on different projects
- Takes direction from team leaders
- Strong computer skills (Database, Internet, Microsoft Office, Email, Mac OS)
- Expereince or knowledge of recruitment is a plus
*Visa Sponsorship Available for Qualified Candidates*