Our client is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses and their lives through innovative technology solutions.
The operations center is accountable for all platform and network for managed hosting customers and co-location customers. The operations center works 24 x 7 by shift and support customer’s systems and services as an extension of their business.
- 2 members in a shift
- 12.5 hours and 2 hours break per shift
- 3 days on 3 days off : work on 3 days in shift and then will have 3 days off.
- “Day” shift : 8:00 – 20:30
- “Night” shift : 20:30 – 8:30
- Day and Night shift changes every 5-6 weeks.
- Shift schedule and work time may be subject to change.
- Participate in mandatory meeting and training sessions
- Monitor and maintain the health of managed hosting services
- Work with customers to resolve issues in a timely manger
- Follow clients process standards
- Create or update documentation including network diagrams, procedures, and policies to ensure consistent support of customer environments
- Other duties as assigned
- Email and Phone based communications in both Japanese and English
- Reading and Writing in both Japanese and English
- Possess an understanding of basic Network
- Possess an understanding of basic and working knowledge of
- Unix (Solaris) and Linux (RedHat Enterprise Linux)
- Windows 2003, 2008 and/or 2012
- Database (Oracle, MSSQL and/or MySQL)
- Major applications: Apache, Tomcat, IIS etc.
- Good negotiation skills, Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Experience in systems support role
- Report writing skills
- Strong and Effective communication skills
- Supportive and committed team player
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Flexible and adaptable