Our client is a multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Europe. The company offers services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology (ICT) for telecommunications operators, traditional telecommunications and Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable television, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
You will be responsible for providing detailed & deep technical knowledge in specific technologies, products & services. Responsible for proactive & business minded support for establishment & improvement of business for the respective products or services. Responsible for supporting Sales Account Managers in generating & and long-term profitable business by working closely with or as part of the teams in sales, design & delivery of customer projects, & in technical problem solving to translate identified opportunities into detailed technical offering, & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in specific Cloud-based technologies (PaaS, IaaS,) product/service or solutions delivery
- Work with sales/engagement practice team to develop & build value proposals
- Advise in preparation for solution life cycle management
- Support deployment of solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer & information sharing
- Share information about solutions to educate customers
- Technical Sales Support Expertise
- Presentation & communication skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Market Insight
- Customer Insight
- Project Management