Our client is a multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services. They provide in business process outsourcing. operations and software development to 50 plus countries globally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
End user support/vendor management
- Software’s installations through special licensed software’s (LANDesk, SCCM)
- Configuration & Support for MS Outlook for messaging in Multi-site environment
- Supporting PC hardware/software, POP3 email problems, PC connectivity, Wi-Fi and provisioning
- VPN Client configurations & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy 7.5 application software “Ticket logging tool”
- Engage and work with various vendors for device HW replacement
- Performing regular housing keeping activities including daily checks and reports.
Software compliance and Asset management
- Software licensing audit or software compliance audit is an important sub-set of software asset management and component of corporate risk management.
- All IT assets has to be properly managed, Asset inventory updates in CMDB and as well as in appropriate sheets and same has to be updated on internal share folder for tracking
- To work on IT Service Desk and Infrastructure Management and Incident Management
- Escalation and Relationship management with key stake holders
- To provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all of the client customers and show empathy for the customers at all times
- RCA capture & Analysis with the help of engineers
- Review and recommend, as appropriate, changes to support processes to ensure continuous improvement of the incident management process
- Ensure that any service breach is recorded and described before it is closed
- Review and improve the accuracy and content of the Service Management System knowledge base
- Work with Program & Project Managers to assess the operations, support and service requirements and implications of new projects and their on-going needs
- Asset procurement, dealing with vendor for cost negotiations
Knowledge & experience
- Good understanding in view of Installing, upgrading, configurations, and troubleshooting IT infra device in various environment like windows Servers & their multiple services, Cisco NW devices, Cisco call manager, Avaya media gateways, checkpoint FW, VC system and end user device like laptop, desktop and phones
- Windows Service & management Support
- Understanding in Troubleshoot for unexpected rebooting server, dump error, Server remote console like IBM Director Console, Compaq RILO, IBM RSA, Dell Drack, Responsibility to check server health, Event Viewer, CPU, Physical memory utilization, and low disk space, Firmware & Drivers
- Good knowledge of Windows based services like AD, DNS, DHCP, File, Print, exchange, WSUS, WDS, FTP, backup & AV server management
Network & security
- Good understanding at NW and security level to support for VLAN, ACL, switching, routing knowledge of ports and NW protocols
- IP Phones and Video conference
- Good knowledge of various product of IP phones configurations for products like Cisco and Avaya, Organization of Video Conferencing Calls and Managing VC Equipment’s.