Our client company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their multicultural and motivated team at their Tokyo office.
- Create, implement, and optimize marketing activities (media analytics, web analytics, social listening and analytics).
- Lead the marketing team to drive brand awareness, drive growth and PR initiatives in Japan
- Directing key digital marketing initiatives while working with the global digital marketing team
- Coordinate with marketing communications team to develop and drive go-to-market strategies (incl. PR, events, speaking opportunities, digital, etc.)
- Set goals and accountabilities and mentor team members to deliver on team objectives
- Use data to focus and direct the teams (including Business Development, Marketing, Content and Design)
- Build relationships with strategic partners and customers to maximize the organization's business interests.
- Inspire action through operational rigor, data-driven insights & identify scalable strategies
- Drive best practice creation & implementation of solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in brand marketing and PR
- Strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Able to work in a start-up and open environment
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation in English and Japanese
- Marketing expertise in the web technology sector (strategic, operational and tactical levels)