Our client is a European provider of power management, industrial software, simulation and optimisation solutions as well as other areas. They are looking for a Field Marketing Manager who will be focused on their Software Solutions.
as a key member of the APAC field marketing team (Software focus) & in close partnership with the local sales leadership team. Responsible for working with sales team In-Country & extended marketing teams to:
- Create and implement integrated marketing programs that will achieve the short and long term business objectives of the SE Software In-Country Sales Teams (Direct & Channel) & Corporate Marketing/Regional Marketing Objectives
- Proactively drive pipeline generation through in-country key marketing initiatives
- Be responsible for measuring overall success of implemented programs in-country
- Be responsible for local marketing contacts database
- Manage In-country integrated marketing calendar and allocated budget.
- Work closely with Regional Software Marketing Leader, Corporate Marketing leadership and teams, and Business Leaders for Software Business to create and oversee integrated country marketing plans.
- Field Marketing with a software company
- Knowledge of industrial software markets strongly preferred
- Experience working with multidiscipline marketing & sales teams
- Able to work in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in local Asian language & English
- High level of Creativity
- Proven expertise & knowledge in B2B online marketing (Digital & Social) including paid digital, social, search.
- Channel marketing knowledge / expertise
- Collaborative mindset
- Ability to work with personnel across disciplines, organizational levels and cultures.
- Self-motivated go getter, requiring minimum supervision
- Understands the dynamics of the sales function and how this is a critical enabler for marketing success