Our client is a brand consultancy company, which specializes in customer understanding research & analytic, in brand strategy, brand analytics, brand valuation, corporate design, digital brand management, packaging design, and naming.
They are looking for a Marketing Research Consultant to help building a new team within their Strategy Group.
You will be involved in all the process of marketing research and analysis for their clients’ projects (both domestic & international ones).
- Have minimum 3-year experience in a Market Research company or Market Research team on a client-side.
- Have experience in designing a research, facilitation, analysis, research company management, etc.
- Have experience in web quantitative research, FGI (Focus Group Interview) and Face-to-face interview.
- Have native level in Japanese
- Have English skills in writing and reading
- Want to pursue a career in a research/analysis field
- Be positive about building a new team from scratch together with the team leader
- Experience in central location test, mail survey, telephone survey, mystery shopping, ethnography
- Bachelor’s degree