Our client seeks a "Marketing & PR Manager"
The role is in a dynamic, multi-cultural environment responsible for the strategy and execution of B2B marketing and PR activities. Promoting our company, media and services with both domestic and multinational businesses in Japan. This person will focus on direct and channel marketing initiatives, working closely with the sales teams as well as cross functionally. The successful candidate will have experience in developing B2B marketing programs that include white paper creation and press release initiatives, digital marketing, channel marketing and sales enablement. The role reports directly to the General Manager.
Marketing & PR Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Marketing strategy development in alignment with sales and overall business development strategy
- Amplification of awareness initiatives to strengthen the client's brands to Japanese companies
- Ongoing management of public relations and associated agencies
- Direct engagement with customers for the development of success stories and case studies
- Working with partners to drive joint marketing activities
- Integrated digital marketing tactics deployment – marketing automation, social media deployment, inbound, lead scoring, predictive analytics etc.
- Maintaining a marketing calendar of campaigns and regular activities
- Management of corporate website and contents
- Development of marketing and sales assets
- Working closely with internal sales, marketing and content teams.
- Reporting to management.
- Experienced marketing professional in Media / Internet business
- Minimum 5+ years marketing/PR related experience
- Planning and organization skills (Excellent multi tasking, prioritization and time management)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, experience in CMS systems (Wordpress) and marketing related services and software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native Japanese with business English
- Self motivated with the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks independently
- Team player, professional, flexible, motivated and a positive attitude a must!