My client is a global consulting firm specializing in strategy, marketing, pricing and sales in some industries such as consumer goods, health care life science etc. They have over 860 professionals around the world and 10 staff in Japan, but growing more and more.
- You will become a strong Marketing Consultant, and expert on pricing.
- You will contribute to concept development to address clients business challenges
- You will conduct desk and field research to uncover key issues and hypothesis
- Analyse research data and support presentation preparation
- Support business development activities including proposal preparation
- University degree
- Bi-lingual (Japanese and English)
- Non-native English speakers must have JLPT1
- Advanced skills with MC office
- Sales and/or Marketing experience