- Increase marketing capability and capacity for future of payment products to support the country initiatives in conjunction with the business objectives
- Develop and implement effective marketing plans to meet the Japan revenue targets and to increase marketing effectiveness working with country product team, CRM team, corporate communications team, and agencies
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Conduct market research and analysis to develop any potential businesses opportunity in the market
- Develop strategic marketing plan for further market development and the implementation.
- Develop online and offline advertisement strategy and the implementation
- Closely work with product team, CRM team, corporate communications team, and the other teams for alignment of each of business needs
- Lead and manage the agency for development and implementation of each of communication plan
- Work closely with Regional and Global Marketing for the alignment on Japan marketing strategy.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Japan Revenue and marketing spend
- Brand Score (Equity tracking, highest preference, awareness, usage, etc.)
- MROI result
- Other research result (U&A, FGI, monthly tracking, other ad-hoc quantitative researches)
- Client Engagement Survey
- Monitor and control allocated marketing budgets with Japan Country management and Regional and Global Marketing.
- Responsible for the development and management of relationships with our agency partners
- Strong digital experience and knowledge
- Entrepreneurial and ability to take initiative.
- Strong leadership in dealing with agencies and also internal departments
- Team building spirit for working with regional and global team
- Marketing management (advertising, promotions, research and public relations) experience – at least 5 years
- Confidence and ability to achieve the targets
- Excellent analytical skills
- Compliance and procurement
- Fluent in English and Japanese for both written and spoken
- Financial management
- Interpersonal skills