Our client is a leading online concierge and delivery service in Asia. Their team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate, and fun, and they aim to provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that they touch.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead their branding and digital marketing efforts in Japan.
- Create, implement, and optimize marketing activities aligned with key strategic priorities to track marketing performance (Including but not limited to paid media analytics, web analytics, social listening and analytics).
- Lead the marketing team to drive brand awareness, drive growth and PR initiatives in Japan
- Directing key digital marketing initiatives while working with the global digital marketing team
- Coordinate with marketing communications team to develop and drive go-to-market strategies through various channels (incl. PR, events, speaking opportunities, digital, etc.)
- Set goals and accountabilities and mentor team members to deliver on team objectives
- Use data to focus and direct the teams (including Business Development, Marketing, Content and Design) to achieve a greater sales impact
- Build relationships with strategic partners and customers to maximize the organization's business interests.
- Inspire action through operational rigor, data-driven insights & identify scalable strategies that will ensure product adoption according to regional objectives
- Drive best practice creation & implementation of solutions. Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across the regional team in an effort to scale impact while meeting market-specific needs.
- You have a strong brand marketing and PR experiences
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You have excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation in English and Japanese
- You have demonstrated marketing expertise in the web technology sector and the ability to contribute at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- You understand our business in details and how what you do helps it grow
- You challenge the status quo
- You understand the Japanese market