This job contributes to our client's success by creating effectively bringing their brand to Japan through marketing and PA campaigns.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support Marketing Manager for Japan in the creation of local marketing campaigns.
- Drive user acquisition via effective PA and attractive branding campaigns. Work closely with local team and Asia team.
- Along to the key concept which created by Marketing manager or Head of Marketing, create marketing assets including a catchphrase, by working with the Content and Art teams to fulfill the above.
- Researching and recommending new PA and mobile advertising traffic sources, online and above-the-line ad networks and other relevant promotional platforms.
- Provide weekly reports and analysis by campaign and source to identify key issues, monitor performance of campaigns.
- Support PR campaigns, media relations and marketing relevant events.
- Administrative duties such as creative asset tasking and fulfillment of sales orders for campaign execution.
- Support JP team by all means as a team, e.g. event preparation and operation.
- Work closely with in-house designer and partner designer for creating marketing assets.
- Relevant experience is not needed. But if equipped, it is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in general company (Any categories).
- Experience working in relevant gaming, anime and media company is plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly, polite and concisely, both verbally and in writing in Japanese.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to create online and mobile advertising campaigns.
- Familiar with social network platforms and social networks content management tools.
- Excellent skills in MS Office, Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android.
- Ability to reading and writing e-mail in English is needed.
- Ability to communicate verbally in English is plus.