Our client is a multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company operating in over 40 countries. They provide information technology－related products and services including application development, business process outsourcing, consulting, enterprise software, payment processing, and software management services.
• Offer Engineering service consulting to customer for MBD embedded software development
• Promote advantages of MBD and pre－testing customer’s product with RPT （to the customers who don’t have experience of embedded software development）
• Make a business by modeling service and implementation support of RPT. （Using Matlab/Simulink）.
• Engineering degree required （computer science, electronics, or related）
• Practical experience of the Matlab/Simulink /Stateflow.
• Excellent practical experience and skills coupled with a thorough theoretical knowledge of embedded systems
• Flexibility to bring significant contributions to a wide range of customer projects in the area of embedded software development.
• Strong project management skills and experience of leading development and consulting/services projects.
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to engage customers and affect sustainable positive changes in organizations.
• Auto code generation, Real time workshop （RTW）, Code to model, Reverse Engineering
• Domain: Powertrain, transmission