The Network Engineer performs design, optimization and audit of a network to meet the customer requirements. The Network Engineer role is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Assist in development of a service proposal
- Collect and document customer requirements
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Business level Japanese fluency a MUST.
- Network Rollout experience.
- Some basic radio design knowledge preferable.
- Planning, organization and executing skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to handle customer meetings and discussions.