The Executive Assistant will work alongside the Managing Director for APAC located in Tokyo, Japan. The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the Management team through the coordination of regular meetings, development of presentations, minute taking and the assignment of actions as well as a number of various administrative tasks. In addition, this role will also be responsible for the Office Management of the Tokyo Office.
- Supports the Managing Director, APAC on a range of day to day activities including: diary management, monthly expense reports, organizing various lunch/client meetings.
- Collation of information into presentations and spreadsheets where requested.
- Taking meeting notes and circulating minutes with action items highlighted.
- Acting as Business Coordinator/translator for various meetings (Japanese and English).
- Taking the lead on coordinating translation of collateral and important emails
- Providing ad hoc assistance with specific defined tasks.
- Facilitation of the office management, including tracking annual leave and sick leave for the employees within the office.
- Administrative duties related to office billing, ordering of office supplies, managing the mail service and the organization of office events.
- Work with Human Resources with facilitation of the Culture Committee and Team activities for the region.
- An understanding of the Advertising Industry would be a plus/
- University Degree qualified.
- Experience in the same or similar role of Executive Assistant/Office Administrator.
- Experience in live translation from Japanese to English and English to Japanese
- Preferred Qualifications
- Self-Confidence, Problem solving, strong work ethic, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills, Ability to work with confidential material and to retain discretion as is appropriate.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time and gaining the cooperation of others. Must have strong problem solving skills and able to be adaptable in a changing environment.
- Strong written and spoken Communication skills in English and Japanese.