This job contributes to our client's success by providing quality engagements through their communication platforms both online and offline through planned activities. These engagements reaching out to forums, in-game and social media platforms increases player loyalty and interest the clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Forum Monitoring and interactions between users on all forums.
- To translate and coordinate with the rest of the team members on News/Announcement postings on the forums.
- Coordinate and participate online events which requires staff presence in the game.
- Gathering feedback reports in regards to new content launches and systems.
- Actively participate in Social media engagements.
- To plan localized activities for users online.
- To plan and coordinate with events team in executing on ground events.
- Participates in community projects such as streaming programs and in-game and other related activities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in online community management or social media
- Business level English language skills.
- Prior experience in working with game communities, content management, forum administration and blogging
- Strong familiarity with gaming industry and online gaming communities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English and Japanese.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to develop and foster cross-functional relationships.
- Observant to notice various abnormities due to any un-anticipated situations.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality with organization information.
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office