Our client, an International Market Research Provider specialising in the retail, luxury, fashion and hospitality industries, is looking for a Operations Coordinator.
Operations Coordinator, Japan
In this position, based in Tokyo and reporting to our Operations Manager, you are responsible to:
- Recruit, train and manage a pool of Evaluators and Consumers for our market research projects;
- Deploy our resources in a timely manner to support our premium and luxury brand projects;
- Coordinate fieldwork for timely completion and reporting of market surveys;
- Communicate with other company departments in order to complete the projects in a timely manner (Finance, Quality, Validation…);
- Follow all company SOPs and policies while coordinating the projects;
- Coordinate with and report project status to management team;
- Work with the largest and most recognized luxury brand names in the market.
- At least 6 months to 2 years work experience in Market Research, Retail, Human Resources, Hospitality or a similar service industry;
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication skills in English, with, knowledge of other languages an asset.
- Positive and outgoing personality;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- A strong quality focus and client-centric mindset
- Excellent scheduling and resource management skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- The legal right to reside and work in Japan