My client is a provider of an advertising technology platform used by advertisers, agencies and media companies to target specific consumer audiences across many devices. They are looking for anPlatform Operations Specialist for their large existing clients.
Position TITLE: Platform Operations Specialist
About the Opportunity
The Platform Operations Specialist is the end to end expert on platform/product suite. With a customer success centric mindset, you oversee all execution within the platform across demand, supply, and data sources to ensure client satisfaction.
By gaining an excellent understanding of the product’s optimisation and technology, the successful candidate will use the platform and associated analytical tools to ensure clients’ objectives are met. This includes platform configuration, setup and ongoing management of campaigns, balancing demand and supply across client portfolios, margin management, billing support, adhoc reporting, campaign and supply troubleshooting, analysis and insights to support supply and commercial team objectives.
Additionally, the Platform Operations Specialist is the primary contact for clients on issues, queries, and tasks as it relates to the platform and technology. The Specialist escalates issues as needed to ensure swift resolution.
As a platform expert, the Specialist conducts on-boarding and adhoc platform training to educate clients about new and existing features, either on site or remotely. The Specialist also works closely with internal teams to conduct product testing, and provides client driven feedback on satisfaction with the platform.
- Setup and manage the execution of activity within the platform to meet both client and Company objectives, working closely with account and publisher services staff.
- Develop and run client training sessions to educate and ensure successful usage of existing and upcoming product features.
- Respond to and execute against ad hoc support queries and requests from external clients.
- Provide timely updates and information to clients as required by SLA’s on platform issues and maintenance windows.
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues as necessary
- Provide exceptional customer service through participation in client meetings, spending 50%+ of time on site to support product and operational queries.
- Contribute to the development, testing, and enhancement of the suite of platform tools.
- platform usage and performance, using these insights to report on and improve product performance.
- Support billing processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Proven experience in managing client requests in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of Internet technologies and a keen interest in understanding how things work.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- A can do customer first attitude with the ability to take independent initiative and accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience within the online advertising or Internet technology space.