This job contributes to our client's success in Asia/Japan by utilizing PR and Marketing ideas, relationships and experiences for the benefit and growth of the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing as well as international teams to develop and execute PR plans.
- Develop strong relationships with industry media contacts and assist Head of Marketing.
- Assist in creating and executing PR plans, objectives and goals.
- Create public relations for better coverage within our client's products and general media.
- Assist in writing press releases, fact sheets, background information, and key message documents.
- Tertiary education in Marketing, Business, Journalism or relevant disciplines.
- Experience working in relevant gaming, tech or media industries.
- Regional working experience with partner contacts is a huge plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English and Japanese.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Team player with a high level of self-organization and a collaborative ability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Knowledge of developing PR campaigns.
- Ability to analyze and optimize PR campaigns.
- Familiar with social network platforms and social networks content management tools.
- Excellent skills in MS Office, Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android.