This is an exciting opportunity for a Public Relations (PR) Specialist interested in Consumer Goods and Media. You will work in central Tokyo with a Global Company, multicultural and multi-lingual team and communicate with global branches.
- Develop corporate & product PR communication strategies and activation programs for external stakeholders including media.
- Develop PR stories/tools and manage corporate/product PR information.
- Manage and utilize PR agency to conduct corporate/product PR activation programs.
- Manage budgets, contracts, creative treatments, brand integrity, and invoicing.
- Build and maintain good relationship with media.
- Create/release the press releases. Handle the inquiries from media.
- Plan and conduct product placements.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing, customer services, sales, legal.
- Work closely with overseas PR colleagues.
- Report PR outcomes to the US PR team.
- Experience applying or executing contemporary work at PR or agency company.
- Journalist, writer and editor background (Media knowledge, compose of sentences and proofread are necessary)
- Communication Skills (Negotiation /Presentation)
- Logical and Strategic Thinking
- PC Skill(Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- TOEIC 800+ with demonstrated written and spoken English communication skill
- Native or N1 level Japanese Skills
- Proactive attitudes with positive mind-set
- Integrity and empathy with others are prerequisite.
- Motivated by helping others, great team worker
- Flexibility to adjust oneself quickly to irregular situation