Are you mature enough to be in a 2-man start-up? Do you know infrastructure technologies and can explain the advantages of a private or public cloud infrastructure to customers?
Join us on the ground floor of a rapidly growing business unit backed by a global leader in software product and technology services. Be a part of a focused, tightly-integrated team with potential for huge impact. As an Sales Engineer, you will be responsible to translate customer technical requirements. Self-starters, quick learners, dedicated team players, and those aspiring to grow in tech will be well-poised for success.
A successful candidate will:
Be a Senior Support Engineer to join our talented support team. This role is a critical component in the customer experience and ultimately the delivery of the service. We provide high-touch, high quality support and we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic customer service orientated people, who have a solid technology skill set. This is a senior level role for someone with experience leading a team of IT support professionals. The ability to prioritize and balance escalated client requests is essential.
Handle escalated support case requests via phone and email and provide guidance for other support team members
On-boarding of new customers to the service including technical training and support
Liaise between Customer Support, Product Management, Sales, and Engineering as the Customer advocate
Proactive daily reporting of monitored issues to customers
Ticket management & Bug escalation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in an IT/Computing discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent customer service skills & ethic
- Ability to pick up new skills and processes quickly
- Organized, logical and methodical with very good time management skills
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating system, backup terminology and processes and networking & routing
- Experience in Virtualization (Vmware / Hyper-V) and Active Directory (SQL / Exchange) is highly valued
- Linux & SAN / NAS experience is a plus