QoS much? Have you presented solutions to telecommunications and internet service providers? Our client is a major player in network and application performance monitoring and is growing their operations in Japan. They are looking for a pre-sales engineer with a strong track record.
- Provide technical Sales support for all products and solutions.
- Performs a very high-level specialized systems engineering role as an individual contributor specializing in pre-sales activities of the traffic visibility product line.
- Performs in-depth and technical presentations for customers, partners, events.
- Designs network monitoring architectures with top customers.
- Responsible from deployment to completion for all customer proof of concepts and product evaluations.
- Provides mentorship/guidance on Technology and competitive trends to clients, partners, and employees.
- Manage key End User technical relationships.
- Communication driver between Field and Corporate on technical issues.
- Complex pre-sales technical support.
- Complex Bid Support.
- Account and VAR Management/Development
- Bachelor Degree in a technical area (Computer Science, Computer Engineering); or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10 years experience in a Pre-Sales Engineer role in LAN or network monitoring.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Effective technical presentation skills.
- Good Communication capabilities.
- Comfortable with technical and business English usage ( documents reading, e-mails, etc.)