Our client lives and breathes technology. The board members consist of engineers and they take pride in making customized hardware solutions for their customers. They have recently won some business with two service providers－－Mobile and internet－－ and are hiring to grow their approximately 200 person office in Japan. If you are ready for an opportunity with a good work－life balance compared to the rest of the industry, I would like to talk to give more details.
Overview Position: Pre－Sales Specialist/Senior Pre－Sales Specialist （Wireless Department）
Reporting to:Head of Wireless or CTO
1. Engaging with customers by sharing the company solutions, strategy and future directions.
2. Interactive engagement and partnering with customers, understanding their strategic, requirements and pain points, offering optimum solutions, providing detailed product presentations
3. Support customer targeted technology events, preparing technical solutions, and traveling to customer locations supporting the account teams.
4. Acquire customer, market and competitive information on daily basis in order to influence R＆D/HQ in China to make the right and timely decisions for product and solution planning.
5.Participate in training materials development, sharing experience and delivering technical abilities through the training sessions organized by HQ in order to promote corporate solutions sales competence.
1. Bachelor’s degree and above.
2. More than 5 years of direct Product Management/Sales Support/Sales Engagement/Sales Engineering experience.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, open mind and good at cross－culture communication
5. Pre－Sales experience will be an advantage
1. MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
2. Working experience in telecom industry.