Our client is a dynamic European e-commerce start-up in the cosmetic/lifestyle products industries which provides a unique and exciting product. After a successful launch and continued year on year growth they are looking to increase the size of their Japan team. Located in Omotesando, Tokyo, they provide an exciting work environment with many opportunities to expand and grow your skills.
They are looking for a Product Development Manager to play an integral role in the continued development of our client’s products, research current trends, and plan, develop, and manage new products as well as report to HQ in Europe.
- Identification of fashion trends, lifestyle, beauty, decoration
- Finding themes and ideas to develop our client’s products
- Localizing new trends to the Japanese market
- Managing collaborations with brands/bloggers
- Defining online/offline communication
- Competitive market analysis
- Handling coordination with the headquarters located in Europe
- 1+ year of experience in product development/management or creative direction in cosmetic/fashion or similar industry
- Creative, like to develop new ideas and strong interest in e-commerce/cosmetics: must be in touch with trends in Japan
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit desired
- Comfortable working in a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills - native level Japanese and business level English