This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager (Tokyo) interested in joining a Global Company (FMCG). You will work in central Tokyo with a multicultural and multi-lingual team and communicate with global branches. You will contribute to enhancing brand image and performance by leading brand marketing activities and by planning and introducing products that match the needs of distributors in the area of makeup/skin care categories.
- Creating and executing mid-term and long-term strategies for the product brand marketing division in makeup/skin care categories
- Making and executing annual plans in those categories
- developing and launching products that will contribute to sales increase, while using information about the market and customer needs.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction with new products
- Introducing new ideas and concepts, and developing/launching competitive new products
- Making sure that the staff in the group comply with laws and regulations for products
- Allocating resources, staff, funds properly according to production plans
- Knowledge about product planning/development
- Management experience (1-2 years)
- Marketing experience (5-10 years)
- 3+ years of experience in marketing for cosmetics, makeup, skin-care businesses