This job contributes to the stability of daily operations and engagement between the company and our customers to ensure healthy growth of the player base. Identify the needs and expectations of our community and provide positive influence to our brand.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in managing and driving assigned project’s publishing activities in Asia.
- Assist in project’s development strategy.
- Coordinate activities with HQ and Global Publishing teams.
- Collaborate with assigned Product’s development team.
- Facilitate communication with players and participate in community events.
- Be the project’s expert and advocate internally as well as externally.
- Tertiary education in Business Management or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, ideally in Project Management roles.
- Prior experience in the gaming industry, or entertainment companies.
- Experience working in a multilingual and multicultural environment
- Strong interest in massive online games.
- Strong understanding of the PC online games industry and its ecosystem.
- Prior experiences in operating PC online games is best.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English and Japanese.
- An international mindset to drive the company’s growth in Asia.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to develop and foster cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to identify problems and apply problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with client's products is a plus.
- Competency in other Asian languages is a plus.
- Excellent PC skills and MS Office.