Our client is a multi-national American IT service and consulting corporation. Their services include Business Management consulting, software development and business process outsourcing for many technologies including, application Development, SCM and testing services.
- Manages multiple, concurrent services engagements.
- Manages project delivery to ensure customer satisfaction and ROI.
- Manages service engagement budgets, including travel expense budgets, and reviewing billing for all services engagements.
- Maximizes margin on service engagements.
- Provides regular project communication and status reporting.
- Resolves project issues including budget, timeline, and scope.
- Leads project team in the resolution of customer project issues, escalating to appropriate parties as needed.
- Liaises with the various departments to resolve customer project issues.
- Identifies project resource requirements and works with Resource Controllers to plan long-term project resource requirements.
- Assesses project performance and documents and communicates lessons learned to increase institutional knowledge.
- Conducts performance reviews and provides guidance, feedback, coaching, mentoring and developmental experiences to project team.
- Coordinates and facilitates system handover to Cloud Services or Support Services.
- Ensures project team adheres to company policies, procedures, methodologies and quality standards.
- Escalates issues that may have a financial impact.
- Establishes a strategic relationship with each customer that transcends the tactical implementation details, thus ensuring appropriate focus on longer-term customer objectives.
- Generates Statements of Work and customer proposal documents.
- Builds collaborative relationship that increases customer's perception of the value company brings to their business and expands future business opportunities.
- Collaborates with appropriate internal resources on customer's business, organization and culture to strengthen their credibility as trusted advisors.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with customers and internal associates.
- Business level English skill to perform the task with foreign country’s supervisor and team members
- Experience and success selling implementation consulting services.
- Proven new business development skills.
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects of at least USD750k in value, on-time and on-budget.
- Manufacturing industry experience an advantage.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Customer-focused account management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the consulting services offering and complexity of implementations.
- Understanding of broad competitive services market.
- Demonstrated relationships with Industry system integrators.
- High comfort level and presence with senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Project Management certification e.g. PMP (an advantage).