Our client produces applications software that provides information capture, process management, data integration, customer communications management and analytics.
The Professional Services Consultant is a member of our consulting group that delivers configurable solutions to our end user customers and partners. The Professional Services Consultant is represented to our Partners and End Users as being the subject matter expert in the configuration and customization of all products.
The Professional Services Consultant must be able to:
- Deliver solutions to customer based on requirementsdocument
- Provide technical leadership to customer on solution as configured to the customer’srequirements
- Work closely with project manager to keep projects on schedule and withinbudget
- Function as subject matter expert when onsite at the customer’s location
- Work independently in developing a solution per the customer’srequirements
- Take on a task and drive it to completionindependently
- Work in a close team environment, sometimes across multiple workstreams
- Document all customer-specificconfigurations
- Communicate requirements/issues promptly to all affectedparties
- Install configuration on the customer’s hardware. Includes installation of highly available configuration and disasterrecovery.
- Consultancy experience with SQL Server orOracle
- Development experience with.NET
- Familiarity with Microsoftclustering
- CDIA+ certification is aplus
- Enterprise content managementexperience