The Platform Operations Analyst is the end to end expert on our clients advertising platform/product suite. With a customer success-centric mindset you will oversee all execution within the platform across demand, supply, and data sources to ensure client satisfaction.
By gaining an excellent understanding of our client’s optimization and technology, you, the successful candidate will use the platform and associated analytical tools to ensure client objectives are met. This includes platform configuration, setup and ongoing management of campaigns, balancing demand and supply across client portfolios, margin management, billing support, adhoc reporting, campaign and supply troubleshooting, analysis and insights to support supply and commercial team objectives.
Additionally, the Platform Operations Analyst is the primary contact for clients on issues, queries, and tasks as it relates to our client’s platform and technology. You will escalate and champion issues as needed to ensure swift resolution.
As a platform expert, you will conduct on-boarding and adhoc platform training to educate clients about new and existing features, either on-site or remotely. You will also work closely with internal teams to conduct product testing, and provide client-driven feedback on satisfaction with the advertising platform.
- Setup and manage the execution of activity within the platform to meet both client and Company objectives, working closely with account and publisher services staff.
- Develop and run client training sessions to educate and ensure successful usage of existing and upcoming product features.
- Respond to and execute against ad hoc support queries and requests from external clients.
- Provide timely updates and information to clients as required on platform issues and maintenance windows.
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues as necessary, championing them through to completion.
- Provide exceptional customer service through participation in client meetings.
- Contribute to the development, testing, and enhancement of the suite of platform tools.
- Analyze platform usage and performance, using these insights to report on and improve product performance.
- Support billing processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Proven experience in managing client requests in a professional manner
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of Internet technologies and a keen interest to understand how things work
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and respond to frequent demands of multiple customers
- A can-do customer first attitude with the ability to take independent initiative
- 2+ years of experience within the online advertising or Internet technology space.