Our client is a provider of an advertising technology platform used by advertisers, agencies and media companies to target specific consumer audiences across many devices. They are looking for an Platform Operations Specialist for their large existing clients.
The Platform Operations Specialist is the end to end expert on our client's platform/product suite. With a customer success centric mindset, he/she oversees all execution within the platform across demand, supply, and data sources to ensure client satisfaction.
The Platform Operations Specialist supports all operational needs as required, ranging from using optimization technology to deliver campaigns, drive technical integrations, provide superior client support on ad hoc queries and troubleshooting of issues as they arise. In addition, the Platform Operations Specialist will work directly with our clients, serving as a key point of contact as it relates to technology and product solution engagement.
- Setup and manage the execution of activity within the platform to meet both client and Company objectives covering demand, supply, and data, financial reconciliation.
- Respond to and execute against ad hoc support queries and requests from external clients, meeting client’s service SLA’s both on-site and remotely.
- Troubleshoot and escalate product and technical issues as necessary, championing them through to completion.
- Develop and run client training sessions to educate and ensure successful usage of existing and upcoming product features.
- Provide timely updates and information to clients on platform issues and maintenance windows.
- Provide technical and operational sales support to assist commercial teams in achieving sales objectives, including attending client meetings as necessary.
- Lead conversations with clients to gain a deep understanding of requirements and expectations as it relates to client’s products and systems, supporting the entire development lifecycle to ensure a successful implementation and launch.
- Work with regional and global teams to translate and document client requirements into functional specifications and ensure client deliverables meet expectations.
- Analyse platform usage and performance, using these insights to report on and improve product performance.
- Computer systems or an engineering bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience within the online advertising space
- 3+ years of experience in technology solutions, integrations, software development workplaces.
- Professional and confident in interacting with internal and external customers.
- Proven experience in a product management or related requirements scoping role requiring external client contact.
- Proven Experience in managing projects requiring a very high attention to detail.
- Business level written and spoken English and Japanese language skills.
- Effective at multi-tasking, as well as being highly organised and able to handle multiple workstreams in parallel.
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment with a can do, hands on attitude to get the job done.