Our client is a leading company for mobile network monitoring and performance optimization solutions focused on providing great products that fit the needs of wireless mobile industry.
They are looking for a Project Coordinator to liaise between development teams and clients and/or sales teams in Japan.
1. Liaise with clients (Medical equipment makers) to identify and define project(s) requirements, scope and objectives.
2. Work with development teams to make them understand the project(s) requirements and answer their queries if any getting confirmation from the client if needed.
3. Definition and management of the Test Cases for the project(s)
4. Make sure clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
5. Help prepare project proposals, timeframes and schedule.
6. Monitor and track projects’ progress and handle any issues that arise.
7. Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
8. Use project management tools to monitor working hours, plans and resources spent.
9. Report and escalate to management as needed.
10. Create and maintain comprehensive project(s) documentation, plans and reports.
* 2+ years’ project management/coordinator experience
* Native level Japanese or English
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
* Knowledge or experience in medical equipment