Our client produces applications software that provides information capture, process management, data integration, customer communications management and analytics.
The Professional Services Project Manager serves as the primary manager of all projects being managed by our client. For billable activity the Project Manager will be the client liaison on specified projects and establish the project plan, project priority, and directs the efforts of personnel involved with all aspects of the project. Their overall goal is twofold: satisfying the customer’s objectives for the project and completing the project on schedule and within budget. For non-billable activity the Professional Services PM will provide overall management and admin of all client's projects including Budgets, Documentation, Time-Sheets and other Project Admin tasks.
- Function as a point of contact for the sales team on prospective new and add onbusiness
- Work with Professional Services Directors and Senior Managers, as well as Sales Account Executives organization to provide budgetary estimates andquotes.
- Develop and negotiate Professional Services Statements ofWork
- Actively manage Professional Services projects, carrying a 65% billable utilization target
- Bilingual in Japanese andEnglish
- Experience delivering Business Process Management software solutions with demonstrable valuegeneration
- Ability to articulate business issues/concerns with people from a variety of technical, solution, industry, executive, and culturalbackgrounds
- Ability to identify risks and raise for discussion as appropriate both internally and with the customer
- Ability to effectively drive large complex customers to make importantdecisions
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics; both verbal andwritten
- Project / Program Management Experience with enterpriseprojects
- Experience with imaging products & projects, preferably products
- Experience with Business Process enablement and projects, including ERP and other third- party applicationintegration
- Experience with a pre-sales role for professional services along negotiation and methodology presentation
- Experience managing a team of projects managers andconsultants
- Exceptional people skills to build strong teams and keep themmotivated
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT-related discipline