Our client is a leader and global player in Automotive electric component systems business, designing, producing and commercializing solutions to improve driver’s safety. With 20＋ years of expertise, they are a leading supplier of products such as levelers, smart lighting actuators and headlamp cleaning systems to the automotive sector.
• Carry out quality mission reports to General Manager.
• Regular communication with the group factory teams to resolve customer complaints and understand request.
• Make report for customer based on the reports from manufacturing teams.
• Develop good communications with the customer.
• Report the quality state as precise as possible in weekly basis.
• Time management for quality report toward customers also working with offshore teams.
• Attend a customer audits as necessary
• Organize customer audit as the responsible person for Japan side.
• Responsible for a sorting activities in Japan
• Take care of quality items during the project.
• Close quality items during the project.
• Support project technical in matters regarding quality.
• Propose solution, procedures or methods to achieve target
• Accumulate and save technical knowledge in the data base.
• Relay technical knowledge from projects to Mass Production Quality Engineer.
• Contribute projects working with Japanese OEMs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or material engineering （Master’s Degree is a plus）
• 3－5 years’ experience in QA role to Automotive industry
• Quality control is must. R＆D or design is plus.
• Mechanical Engineering
• Experience of process testing / validation
• 3 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing quality.
• The ideal candidate will have worked in manufacturing engineering or manufacturing quality, in implementing processes, sustaining or improving products and processes, and developing process controls and quality measurements.
• Ability to contribute in a teamwork.
• Highly motivated.
• Previous experience with Plastic injection is a plus