This team provides research, data entry and client support on the Loans market to market practitioners and leading news organizations. This information is then used in various systems throughout to provide additional value to their clients.
The position involves utilizing appropriate sources for data gathering and verification. It requires an eye for detail, imaginative use of the internet, and an ability to interact professionally and effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
The position holder requires a systematic, creative and open approach to data gathering, data management and relationship building. They will be an accurate worker, with an understanding of the importance of providing first-class data to our clients on a timely basis. A high level of accuracy and attention to details is also essential.
Research & Data Gathering
- Utilize various sources (internet, investor/bank contacts, newspapers, etc) to gather and validate data.
- Ensure accurate, timely and complete data on loans transactions
- Conduct relevant deal data reconciliations with banks and law firms
- Input deal, company, industry and financial data for transactions.
- Manage and implement historical and current data onto the system in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconciling information from various sources, ensuring that the information is always accurate and as up-to-date as possible.
- Daily contact with high level clients across the investment banking industry
- Listen and understand well to be able to respond quickly to client questions and demands