International software vendor looking for bilingual young engineers!
Our client is a leading provider of new-generation IT solutions to the global Travel, Transportation and Logistics (TTL) industry. Well-organized training course available! Come and develop your technical skills to a next level!
The selected candidates will be responsible to carry out the following activities, post their 1-2 monthFresher Training in India:
- Be Point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables.
- Plan, monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
- Ensure overall understanding of customer requirements, applications, design and development procedures, associated tools and technology, versions of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
- Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, data modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes.
- Ensure overall understanding of the source code, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/acceptance for the same.
- Creating, defining, or choosing an application framework for the application.
- Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
- Take active participation in the Software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost-effective, scalable, and incremental solution.
- Effectively support the Software Architect, Presales activities.
Resolve complex technical issues, including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
Coordinate with customer and delivery teams located offshore / other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
Provide support for pre-sales activities.
Qualifications & Certificates Requirements:
(1) Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in engineering.
(2) Japanese Native, Age up to 27 years old
(3) Programming Skill( JAVA, Oracle)
(4) Business level of English (i.e. equivalent to TOEIC 850 or above)
(5) Willing to travel to India to take 1-2 month training right after joining