Our client is a American based software company that produces an online video platform. The company's products include Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform and Gallery, a cloud-based video portal solution.
They are looking for an experienced Inside Sales or Teleprospecting specialists.
The right candidate must be able to reach out to the prospected customers through the phone or e-mail, and communicate to explain our value position and take an appointment for the Sales reps.
This position is responsible for feeding the sales pipeline by identifying and developing new sales leads to then pass on to the Account Executive and Field Sales Representative teams, and have to take care of inbound leads by several marketing activities.
- Drive Demand generation in generating, nurturing and qualifying leads and take a appointments to make opportunities by utilizing tools
- Focusing on Digital marketing segment
- Qualify and nurture sales leads generated via cold calling and inbound channels such as the events, seminars, conferences, Web, trial system, etc
- Make initial sales contact to identify account decision-makers, understand the prospect’s business needs and make recommendations for next steps
- Identify high potential prospects and transition them to the appropriate sales team
- Analysis Video marketing market and prospected leads, and set up target customers with Marketing team
- Effectively utilize the lead management system as well as documentation and tracking process
- Develop and manage small start-up company or trial company
- Achieved or exceed monthly and quarterly individual metrics
- Build good relationship with relevant organization
- Develop and maintain current and working knowledge of our client's products/services and competitive differences
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2+ years Inside Sales or customer facing experiences
- Strong phone presence and written communication skills
- Customer centric personality
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Must be highly self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, organized and flexible
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Digital marketing / Web marketing experience a plus
- Native fluency in Japanese
- Read and Write in English
- Sales Force or similar CRM
- Google Analytics a plus
- Eloqua / Marketo / Hubspot a plus