Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts for assigned territory or account(s). Increases renewal sales for assigned territory or account(s). Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s various products and maintenance contracts. Educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications. Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements. Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements. Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate. Responsible for implementing and managing contract renewal initiatives. Maintains contract revenue base at highest possible retention rate and protects contract revenue stream. Ensures timely contract renewal and promotes awareness of upgrade and add-on opportunities to customers. Ensures competitiveness of company's maintenance contracts. Works towards assigned contract revenue goals.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and build relationship with assigned customers and internal groups.
- Collaboratively maintain information flow with sales, support managers and other internal organizations with regards to customer account action and needs.
- Collaborate with sales, support managers and other internal organizations to ensure required and client documentation is accurate, accessible and included as necessary.
- Involve in all negotiations regarding pricing, terms and conditions and support deliverables.
- Contact customer and review maintenance renewal quotation for requirements and accuracy.
- Escalate renewal issues as required.
- Upsell services.
- Maintain billing Forecast and Lost Business spreadsheet.
- Ensure receipt of required documents for processing renewals (purchase order & signed contract).
- Manage customer support hold process and advise CSA when accounts need to receive notification letters.
- Review maintenance renewal information prepared by CSA.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Working knowledge of company products and services.
- Ability to communicate complex information to customers, staff and partners.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Works on renewals of higher complexity and smaller values.
- Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of more complex scope and follow standard practices. and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ability to work with average levels of supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively on the telephone.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant sales experience.
- High level of numeracy.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.