Sales responsibility for Tier I accounts (NTT Group Company, KDDI, Softbank) and Strategic Partner Alliance. Looking for an Account Manager with strong account strategy, customer relationship development and a large system sales background. Highly motivated, strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle many competing priorities within customer accounts.
RIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Drive targeted account and regional sales efforts
· Responsible for devising and executing Regional Sales strategy to meet/exceed sales quota
Responsible for developing and submittal of weekly status/progress and forecast reports
· Establish a keen understanding of the customer’s business model
· Identify and develop customer sales opportunities for new and existing customer base
· Work with the extended team, including executive team, product marketing, product line management, and sales operations to achieve sales and revenue objectives.
· Responsible for direct sales activities requiring product presentations at all levels internally and within the client organization
· Thorough understanding of the product line, features and solutions responding to inquiries and requests from channels and partners
· Ability to identify customers business objectives and leverage them to drive buying criteria
· Working knowledge of the competitive landscape and the regional business market
· Overall responsibility for the sales and fulfillment process associated with the regional activities
· Performs other duties as requested/assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
List appropriate work experience, education, and/or professional certification(s).
· 4 year degree (Technical or Business) or relevant work experience
· 6+ years system sales, system engineering, product management or combination
List appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities.
· Large scale solution sales experience
· Proven experience negotiating, solutions-based sales with Tier 1 Carriers (NTT Group, KDDI, Softbank).
· Extensive experience in Sales, Account Management, and Sales Management
· Strong Data Networking background required. Must have in depth knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies.
· Optical Networking Technology background required.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong presentation skills required.
· Self-starter, capable or ‘owning’ areas of responsibility and involving senior management for necessary issues.
· Management and leadership skills to drive regional activities to achieve business objectives
· Ability to prioritize, organize and operate in a fast moving, aggressive environment.
· Excellent analytical, collaborative and communications skills.
· Self-motivated, with exceptional discipline to work independently in order to assure success
· Highly motivated, , ability to handle many competing priorities within multiple accounts
· Willingness to travel frequently.
· Strong English skills essential