Our client is a is a cloud-based analytics software company that enables organizations to quickly and accurately measure cause-and-effect relationships between business initiatives and outcomes to generate economic value.
As a Sales Representative, you will be on the frontline of generating excitement and demand for our unique software solutions. By identifying customer and prospect product requirements, qualifying sales opportunities, and building a pipeline of leads for the outside sales force, you will be contributing directly to the company’s profitability and validating its place as a leader in the industry.
You will respond to inbound inquiries and make the volume of outbound calls necessary to help the
team exceed established target goals. Working with your team, you will plan and implement direct sales campaigns and generate sales leads. You will coordinate schedules and presentations for the outside sales force, help secure meetings and close deals.
What does this mean for you?
- A tangible stake in a rapidly growing and successful firm
- Collaboration with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Flexibility to work on many new and challenging projects
- An immediate opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
- Committed mentoring and training by an experienced management team
- BA or BS required;
- A proven aptitude for learning technical terms and developing an understanding of complex technical products
- 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably selling enterprise software solution to c-level clients
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
- Professional with good organization and planning skills
- Good communication and persuasion skills, both written and oral
- Proven self-starter with record of success in team oriented environment