The Support Engineer is responsible for handling problems that have been reported by customers or other support organizations of the company.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Customer Issue handling
- Handling of proactive support
- Software Update Management (SUM) handling
- Knowledge Management Tool (KCS) Coaching
- Remote Service Gateway (RSG) Coaching
- System Engineer: deep level server integration/support knowledge, especially on 3rd party product (HP、Oracle、EMC、Cisco、Juniper、F5).
- Telecom Core Network Engineer: deep level of 3GPP EPC integration/support, including MME, S/PGW.
- Virtual System Engineer: Rich experience of integration/support on SDN/NFV/CLOUD products, good knowledge on openstack, vmware
- Experience of working in a collaborate team and serve as a customer facing role
- Fluent in both spoken and written Japanese.
- Business level of English for written.
- Good capability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong coordination and communication skills