- As playing manager, be responsible for the procurement and control of merchandised goods from overseas suppliers and their availability, assure sufficient stock of purchased serial articles.
- Manage and supervise stock situation of merchandise goods within the distribution center (via KPI e.g. supplier performance, days-of-inventory/ bad inventory / stock out analyses)
- Inventory management considering space situation in the distribution center
- Manage and implement product launch, warehouse equipping and launch sales controlling for merchandise goods.
- Refresh and administrate the portfolio of inventory managed finished goods
- Process continuous inventory optimization within the assigned sites.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role at an international company
- Customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills & intercultural experience
- Written & Spoken English
- SAP or similar ERP system experience