Headquartered in New York with global offices. A truly bilingual and bicultural work environment.
Our client is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry and publishers to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device.
Use your English everyday communicating with colleagues and clients.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to build relationships and partnerships with major publishers. In addition to meeting and exceeding sales goals, you will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with clients.
You are an ambitious, self-starter who likes to collaborate with internal and external contacts to progress through the sales process, from the pitch, scope, and contract.
- Develop strategy and action plans consistent with The company vision
- Coordinate with global offices to close strategic partnerships with publishers
- Work with internal departments like Product, Marketing, Sales Management, and Client Services and Business Development to help support the growth and direction of products for Clients
- Discover and develop new business and revenue opportunities
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue expectations, ensuring a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- 5+ years direct sales experience in a technology solution sales company, an advertising sales business, an online media company or similar
- Ability and track record of using research and data to sell
- Track record of consistently exceeding revenue targets and related metrics
- Network of contacts in the digital media industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals, work well in a team environment, and thrives in fast-paced challenging environment
- Proven ability with value-based selling.
- An understanding of the digital media landscape, as well as a solid grasp of technology
- BA/BS required