In this position you will be tasked with providing maximum support to the sales team by:
- Consolidate business volume, Client incentives and Opex projections
- Track business volume by Client consolidating inputs from account managers and gathering information on total industry trend
- Support structuring Client incentive deals collaborating with Country FP&A and Hub Incentive teams
- Act as a control tower across all related teams/business areas
- Lead internal planning of project/events as such as PlayBook introduction and Executive Seminar
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Monitor and forecast accuracy of business volume, Client incentives and Opex projections
- Monitor and control operational expense
- In-depth analysis of industry and business trend
- Provide monthly revenue analysis of each client and business forecast to monitor revenue growth vs annual target and estimate.
- Provide supportive business data, consultation and advice of each client for designing deals, working closely with BDL/BDM and FP&A.
- Build close relationship with key clients and regularly acquire critical market information for market analysis
- Provide necessary MIS for the benefit of CRM team management.
- Full business fluency in both English and Japanese.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a preference for Masters or MBA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a consultancy, business development or corporate planning function
- Need to have demonstrable commercial sense/acumen