Our client is an Information Service that monitors how consumers interact with television programming, streaming services and shopping. They are looking for a Senior Consumer Insight in Healthcare to join their team in Tokyo, Japan.
Lead a healthcare client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry Knowledge (Pharmaceutical preferred)
- Pharmacological knowledge (Preferred)
- Strong Client Focus and Pro-activeness
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Effective Oral and written communication skills
- Language skills: Native-level Japanese and Business-level English