Our client is a leader in modern payments. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of them. On an annual basis their innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, they help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join their company in building for the next phase of their journey.
Their eCommerce division is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of their global strategy. As experts in what they do, they operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth – Digital Content, Global Retail, Airlines, Gambling and Travel – and in doing so they are privileged to partner with many of the world’s most dynamic organisations. their strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for their customers by increasing their profitability and hence our clients share of wallet. To achieve this they aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
They are looking for someone who can develop opportunities to ‘cross-sell’ within existing accounts. As a Senior Relationship Manager you will work as part of an account team to increase their share of wallet with our corporate customers.
This will be achieved by engaging with customers and building a thorough understanding of their strategies and ambitions. From this they can match their propositions to the clients’ requirements and continue to build mutually beneficial engagements. You’ll be engaging with senior stakeholders and managing complex, long sales cycles.
Given the nature of the target market this role will include some international travel.
- You will have a background in a client facing role in a B2B environment, ideally with experience of large corporates.
- You may have a background in sales or account management or you may have held a more analytical role – but you will certainly have confidence in your communication skills and strong commercial awareness.
- You will ideally be familiar with a ‘solutions based’ approach to selling.
- In this role you will be managing some of our largest APAC customers so you will need to be confident and credible to effectively manage these relationships.
- You will be someone who is ambitious and wants to develop their career in a forward thinking and dynamic business. This role requires strengths in playing a role within a team with common goals, working with data to provide analysis and research, the ability to influence others and to form persuasive arguments, the ability to build rapport with a wide range of people and a goal oriented mind set.