Do you know telematics solutions and why they are necessary and needed for the automotive industry? My client (description below) is looking for you and I would like to introduce you to them. Let's talk.
In Global Services we have formed the automotive team in the Industry & Society Center of Excellence (CoE). We are a team of professionals focusing on developing engagements and offerings towards the automotive customer segment.
The North East Asia is identified as a key region to grow the automotive business; the three main countries China, Japan and Korea. The Japanese automotive OEMs, in particular, account for approximately 30% global market share in 2015 and are our key targeted customer group.
The candidate will focus on the solution architecture, solution delivery and the support of the sales process towards the automotive customer segment. Examples of services we develop and deliver are Telematics, Fleet management, Connected Safety, Infotainment, Analytics and Connectivity.
The candidate will work with projects and consulting engagements in sales and delivery with customers and potential customers in the segment. Responsible for profitable business by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Support Business units in development of the Automotive offering
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative outside the box thinking
- Strong IT project competence and experience
- Interpersonal skills building strong relations within and outside of the company
- Japanese Language Skill
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Background as consultant with experience from consulting engagement covering Business, Operations and Technology aspects
- Documented experience with industry standards such as TOGAF, ITIL etc.
- Market and Project experience from Automotive customers
- Project Management skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of Professional Experience in Complex ICT System Integration Projects in ICT industry and/or Automotive industry
- Experience from technical roles, e.g. experience from work with Software development processes
- Experience on SW development technologies such as Java, REST, RDBMS, NoSQL
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- The role involves extensive travel to customers, partners and other applicable stakeholders.
- Location in Japan; may require short-term customer onsite move
- Fluent in Japanese
- Fluent in English
- Mandarin considered an advantage
- Korean considered an advantage