Do you have a passion for protecting people and their data from today’s advanced threats and risks?
Do you have a strong background in sales and a drive to solve challenges?
Do you want to be part of the next generation of cybersecurity?
Then this position may be the perfect match for you!
Our client is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to join their growing team. As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for sharing customer requirements with Marketing and Engineering teams to improve the products and meet market demands. You will be their customers' technical liaison and ensure that our products are positioned correctly to solve their business challenges.
In conjunction with assigned Sales Account Executives, you will be responsible for conducting in-person and remote product demonstrations, articulating the technical value of our client's products, and ensuring successful Proof of Concepts to beat the competition and safeguard customers against threats.
- Be the technical sales lead throughout the pre-sales cycle by owning and driving evaluations to success
- Technical pre-sales support for direct and channel sales teams
- Assist the sales teams to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies
- Develop relationships with the sales teams, partners and customers in support of sales objectives
- Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation
- Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections
- Educate sales teams and partners on the product solutions
- Work alongside threat researchers on client assessments
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction